Saturday, May 16, 2009

New rubberstamps!





Oh how exciting to have new rubber stamps to play with! The pleasure really pays me back of the weeks I spent drawing and putting these 5 artboards together. I changed them so many times, trying to make all images fit and filling spaces in between with new drawings....... now that I can touch the rubber sheets, I know it was all worth it and I can't wait to ink them up! :-)
Please go to this page on my website to see all new images in full size. They're all sold as sheets or single images. There is a plate inspired by watching Twilight, a dark scenic one, a second one dedicated to Gustav Klimt, one to Marie Antoinette and one "inspirational". I hope you like them as much as I do!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Can't wait to get my inky fingers on these:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of the new stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I appreciate each one :-)* Marina