Monday, July 2, 2012

Cherry Pie gadget stores

I don't know how many of you know that several of my rubber stamps images are also sold as T-shirts, mugs, stickers, ipad/ipod/iphone skins, keychains, house items and many others.
I have licensed some of my images for years and I would like to invite you to check them out.
I can always add more images. If you particularly like one of my stamps and you are interested in having a T-shirt or any of the other items you will see in the stores, I can do it for you.
The zazzle store even lets you customize the items. You pick what you like and you can add names, words, change color etc...
Check it out here ZAZZLE STORE


I also have several Cafepress stores. My most popular one is cafepress.com/lenzart that was also the first one I opened. 
Here you can see the Dancing Skelly store
and I Am a Goddess and the Cat Smiles store :-) Check out the apron. It's one of my most popular items. Any cat lover cooking friend will appreciate it.
These are just to name a few of the several other stores I have on Cafepress.

The newest store I opened is with Society6 and here's the link.



   I hope you find something you like and some new gift ideas for the "difficult" friend. A personalized T-shirt or card or mug is usually appreciated and these items are quite affordable too.
There is also an easy return policy so give a look around!

1 comment:

  1. I only just found your blog...so this is my first chance to comment. I absolutely LOVE the pagan/wiccan/goddess stamps in your shop! Now I just need to save up enough $$ to get a few of them and have you mount them on cling for me. Hope to order from you soon...thanks SO much for making these available!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I appreciate each one :-)* Marina